BIG CROWDS. BIG SUCCESS.
Thousands of homeowners will converge on the Pennsylvania Convention Center for two weekends of shopping at the 2019 Philly Home Show, making it a must-attend event again this year. With ideas in mind and money to spend, visitors eagerly walked the show to gain inspiration and meet with more than 240 exhibitors and experts to discuss their projects. Here’s a recap of the exciting marketplace last year's visitors experienced.
FACE-TO-FACE SELLING CREATES TRUST
Our events provide an opportunity to share your product and/or service with consumers on an individual, face-to-face basis. This puts you in the driver’s seat! You can tailor your selling points to the needs and wants of each consumer… one at a time. No other marketing vehicle affords this unique and powerful approach. How much more perfect can it get? Grow your business! Get a Booth Quote today!
Watch a sample of the exciting marketplace buyers experience at home shows produced by Marketplace Events.
Top 10 Reasons to Exhibit in Consumer Shows
- Shows are immediate and compelling. You can't change the channel or turn the page.
- Consumers are ready to buy.
- The audience is pre-qualified. They paid to gain entry.
- Shows produce far fewer tire-kickers or unqualified buyers than any other form of advertising. If they are at a show, they want to purchase.
- Accomplish a multitude of objectives: make immediate sales, gather quality leads, build brand awareness; sample products, set appointments, and more!
- Shows are ideal for test marketing or launching new products. You get to view reactions then and there.
- Shows are excellent at helping you stand out from your competition.
- Shows are very cost-effective. It is the show that makes a massive investment in marketing.
- Shows are the only form of face-to-face marketing.
- Consumers can touch, see, hear, taste, feel and smell the products. It is the only form of marketing that engages all senses.
Contact us today!
Jenna Naffin, Show Manager (N-Z)
Christie Elig, Exhibit Sales Consultant (A-M, #)
888.248.9751, ext. 121
Kelly Baugh, Operations Coordinator
Kristi Newton, Show l Office Administrator
877.871.7469, ext. 613